Term and Conditions
Intellectual Property Rights
Pepper India Resolution Pvt Ltd (“Pepper India”) and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website, other than the contents you own. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
You are specifically restricted from all the following:
- publishing any website material in any other media.
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any website material.
- publicly performing and/or showing any website material.
- using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website and/or Pepper India.
- using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website.
- using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity.
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website.
- using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- tampering with the contents of the website in any manner.
Certain areas of this website are restricted from being accessed by you. Pepper India may, at any time, in absolute discretion, further restrict access by you to any areas of this website. Any user ID and password you may have for this website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well. Any information submitted by you through the website shall be deemed the property of Pepper India. Pepper India shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques provided by you through the website, in any manner whatsoever.
On initiating a contact through the website, you agree to being contacted by Pepper India or any other entities with whom Pepper India has entered an arrangement. This website uses "cookies" (cookies are small data files that a website stores on your computer) for storing visitor preferences, profiling visitors and tracking visitor behaviour. By visiting the website, you acknowledge, accept and expressly authorize Pepper India for the placement of cookies on your device.
Pepper India expresses no representations or warranties of any kind related to this website or the materials contained on this website. Also, nothing contained on this website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Pepper India, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website whether such liability is under contract. Pepper India, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
You hereby indemnify Pepper India to the fullest extent, from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Change in our website Terms & Conditions
Pepper India has the absolute discretion to amend or supplement any of the website Terms & Conditions at any time which shall be communicated on the website and by other acceptable modes of communication. By using the services, you shall be deemed to have accepted the changed website Terms & Conditions.