What makes our people different is our culture, which is driven by our core values: Can Do, Balanced and Real. Our team of experienced, interesting, and talented folks work really hard, make the most of opportunities and have fun doing it.
Here are some of the reasons you will love working with us.
- A healthy work environment.
- Meaningful & competitive compensation.
- The choice of work from home /office.
- The coverage you would expect for health risks.
- Supportive people around you.
Get a Learning Edge
- Get opportunities to learn more on your professional and career progression front.
- Work with supportive teams.
- Be exposed to new experiences.
- Benefit from Pepper’s global presence and work with international colleagues.
Built in Benefits
All the traditional benefits that can make a big difference are built in.
- Healthcare: We have you and your loved ones covered under a Medical Insurance. We hope you don't need it, but we do provide it.
- Provident Fund Benefits: You may want to retire someday. To help you get there, we provide you the option of a Provident fund along with a company match.
- Accident Insurance Cover: If you ever need this, you can be rest assured that we will be there to support you.
- Employee Assistance Program: If you ever need a little extra attention, we are here to help you with our “Buddy Program”.
Refer a Friend: Know someone who is fit for Pepper India; simply send your referral name , contact no. and location to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Center Executive
Job description- Dropdown : Full time /partime; WFH/Office environment (TRA)
Analyst – Business Analysis & Investments
Job description- Analyst – Business Analysis & Investments